Caffè Giusto Products

150 Pods Neapolitan Classic

Pack of 150 pods of 7 gr “Neapolitan Classic” blend – 30% Arabica

You can add separately the kit with sugar sachets, scoops and cups: you can find the tab at the bottom of the page.

17,90

- +
Category:

Description

It’s the strongest, most rich in flavor and body.

The best robusta 70% give the mixture a unique body and cream, the remaining 30% of fine Arabica accompany the body with a chocolate and hazelnut taste

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “150 Pods Neapolitan Classic”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like…